Sunday 23 September 2012

Thank you




MORNING!

{Fireworks} our little collection of neon brights was something very different for us! I cannot wait to create these special treats for you all.
I must admit it has been alot of fun playing these and getting back into designing and creating again!

The colours in our studio have just been amazing... quite like the beautiful people that stand beside us every day! I know I have said this before, but without you we can't do any of this to the scale we hope to....

As you know this collection was close to my heart. Much like the others I have planned to follow, as a percentage of sales will always go towards JDRF and Type 1 Diabetes. Yeah yeah she's on it again....
So Thank you for your kind emails and orders! Thanks to you we will be able to donate again! yay!!!

With that we would also like to announce the winner of our movie tickets... has to be done here apparently and not on FB... I wish I had a movie pass for everyone! Believe me.... I can assure you though I do have a few more planned... Just not sure yet how we are going to share them...so please stay tuned! Thinking something wacky... feel free to post any crazy ideas you have seen or heard below.... Fun is fun!

So from Chiara, Paul, Emmi Puppy and Myself... we wish to thank you all and congratulate...


Kyla Deamus

Thank you Kyla! We hope you enjoy your family pass to the movies! Your postman will be sending them down with your brand new dynamic sparks! We are thrilled that you were able to join us on this occasion.




We look forward to sharing our next collection with you soon...
Until then, take care beautiful ones

Lots of Love Always
Paulie, Ren and Chiara Dior Manea and Emmi the Puppy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment